Skip to main content

Thank you.

Seriously.

It has been so sweet for me the past two days to hear from all of you.

And I woke up this morning (after sleeping in until 8:30 - can you believe it?) feeling so refreshed and revived.

I literally felt your prayer and encouragement. Again. It's amazing.

So thanks. Really. A lot.

*****

We got a surgery date for Tejan's first jaw surgery.

October 22nd.

It's going to be interesting... Asia's out of town that week.

But I know we'll be well cared for. And we'll manage.

*****

Happy weekend, dear friends.

Comments

  1. Anonymous9:33 AM

    Glad you have a date for the surgery. I can certainly help with meals or kids or whatever that day and week. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love reading the story of Tejan... and would love to hear how it all came about.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you need any help you let Cyndi and I know it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love it when people talk back...