Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Eeeek.

Seriously.

I'm scared of all the things I need to accomplish in the next few days.

And of course, I was planning a hugely productive day of errand running, and I have a sick child.

So I'm home instead.

Still working hard, getting stuff done.

Just not really accomplishing what I had hoped to today.

***
I've got lots of great pictures to share from the weekend still... we just had such a nice time. And here it is Wednesday. Ah well.

I'll pop a few in at the end of this post and we'll go from there, eh?

***
The other night at the dinner table the kids and I were asking 'either/or' questions of each other. It helps makes dinner a fun time for all of us - especially when Asia is gone.

So I asked K. a question. And he answered it, then it was his turn to ask someone.

"E. - would you rather," he paused while he tried to think of a good one...

"Would you rather marry Elise and live under the sea..."

E. giggles at the thought...

K. continues, "or marry Lena and live with a bunch of pigs?"

(Both are sweet little girls from our bible study group - E. has proclaimed himself smitten with both of them on occasion.)

E. took a deep breath.
"Ooh. That's a hard one..." he is visibly struggling and wants to answer the question carefully.

"That's a hard one," he repeats, "because I really like pigs..."

***

Time to go pick up the one healthy kid who's coming home after school today.


First, though, some more pictures as promised.

Cheers, friends.

8 comments:

  1. you guys are just too cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What?!?! No Gracie? How can you have a family picture without the baby? :-) Cute picture!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. O, I love the family photo!!! You guys look like Grown-ups with older kids. When did that happen?

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun game that is- it might make a good QOTW... my wheels are turnin' with that one.
    What a great family photo, Cath-- you have a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tawnya5:55 PM

    ok could you be any cuter? you are just so stinkin' adorable. looks like a fab time. love the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful photos. I love the one of the gloves on the hearth. And Ethan sipping hot chocolate.

    This is great because now you have a wonderful selection of photos to use in your HOF entry. (hint hint)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What wonderful pics Cathy. You have a lovely family! I love all the details you captured with the gloves and stove and hot cocoa and snow. What fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all those photos. Especially the hot chocolate one, and the family one and the gloves. Okay, I love them all :)

    ReplyDelete

I love it when people talk back...