Saturday, February 09, 2008

CHA Eve

I'm off EARLY in the morning for CHA. (The Craft and Hobby Association Trade Show - it's mecca for scrapbook stores - the biggest showcase of the year of new products - huzzah!)

I'm not taking the laptop. CHA is just too crazy and I'm too tired at the end of the day to deal with it. So I'll update when I get back. With lots of pictures, of course...

Tejan got to come home from the hospital today - so life feels a little more normal around here. He's cleared to go back to school on Monday - and can walk without crutches - so that's good. It will make Asia's life a little easier while I'm gone.

We have no idea how long he will be here. I suspect it will not be too terribly much longer. We're just enjoying each extra moment we get.

See you all Thursday.

2 comments:

  1. Hope you are having a fabulous time, can't wait to see all the photos!

    Happy Valentines Day!

    M~
    Pink Paper Peppermints

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi friend
    I am checking in to see if you have posted yet; I am missing you!

    ReplyDelete

I love it when people talk back...