Monday, December 01, 2008

Storytelling starts tomorrow.

So I've had almost a week to settle back in after my trip.

I'm still suffering the effects of jet lag - although mostly only in the evenings now - I'm sleeping through the night, but find myself drop-dead tired every night at about 8:00 pm. Ethan had to wake me up on the couch last night at 8:30 so I could tuck him in. One of these days, maybe I'll be able to see 9:00 pm again... until then, I'm still hitting the hay pretty ding-dang early.

I've decided to start my story telling tomorrow - I think I'll just take you day by day through my trip - refering to my journal and adding pictures as needed of each day's events. I think that's the easiest way for me to break it down and keep it organized in my brain. I'm excited to get started...

See you tomorrow, friends.

1 comment:

I love it when people talk back...