If you've been comfortable that way, skip this post. Cause I'm barin' it all here.
- I am a bit of a hypochondriac. I'm usually fairly convinced that I have some sort of life threatening or debilitating illness. Several years ago, it was Multiple Sclerosis. Currently, I'm fairly certain I have heart disease and am just a heart attack waiting to happen.
- I've been diagnosed in the past with a mild anxiety disorder... I'm sure the health concerns are related to my anxiety issues...
- I am quite possibly one of the laziest people I know. I would rather sit on my butt and do nothing that clean or work in any way. I am not ambitious or perfectionistic or industrious at all in my natural state. (Thank goodness I'm a tiny bit disciplined or my whole life would be a mess.)
- I hate showering. I could totally live in Africa where people only shower twice a year. I hate the whole process, from getting wet, to lathering up, to grooming myself afterwards.
- I love picking scabs on other people. Fortunately, I'm forced to control this urge most of the time because of social mores and because I have yet to find anyone (since Kurt Englund in seventh grade) who will let me indulge my fetish.
- I am intrigued with people who say they absolutely adore their kids... because most of the time I feel like I am tolerant, at best. I am not a parent who wants to spend every waking moment of the day with my little blessings. I love them fiercely, but I also really like my space and my time and my life. I don't know if that makes me a bad Mom. I worry about it sometimes, especially when I read scrapbook pages by women who seem to almost worship their children... I just don't feel that at all.
- I adore the feeling of my own freshly cut toenails.
- I subscribe to WAY more magazines than I can possibly read. Mostly because I love being able to grab a big handful of mail out of the mailbox.
- I love my own handwriting so much that I'll sit and doodle for long periods of time. I still practice writing my married name, over and over and over again, just so I can admire my handwriting.
- I love the smell of horse manure.
- I think smoking really does make a person look cool - but I also think it's one of the dumbest things anyone could ever do. If smoking didn't cause all sorts of anxiety invoking diseases, I'd totally be a smoker, just to look cool.
- One of my favorite snacks is melted butter with raw oatmeal and brown sugar and cinnamon mixed in. It's just freaky enough that I haven't eaten it since I married Asia. I'm pretty sure he'd put me in a home if he saw me eating it.
So there. Written proof that I'm totally unbalanced and potentially deviant.
Interesting reading for a Friday at least...