- Drywall goes up today. That will feel SO much cleaner.
- The kids and I are putting a time capsule in the walls before they seal them up. It's so exciting to think of things we can stick in there for someone to find someday. (Of course, that also means they will be tearing out my beautiful new kitchen, but I'm trying not to think about that.)
- My brother Ken "brought" me a meal via an Applebee's gift card. I wonder where he got the idea that I might need help feeding my family? Well, however he came up with the idea, it was sweet. Thanks, Ken (and LaChel!)
- I actually found time to dust this morning, so the living room is relatively clean... I will be dusting and vacuuming every day for awhile, I think. As long as I can keep my cozy living room clean, I'm happy.
- Asia got home last night. He was even able to get an earlier flight than expected. As fun as it is to stretch out and have the whole bed to myself, it's nothing like having his big warm body to snuggle up to.
- My contractor brought me a Toffee Nut Latte from Starbucks this morning.
- I have class today. I love teaching. I love the ladies who take my classes. I love sharing what I design with others.
- The fog in Spokane is so thick the last couple of days. It makes me want to hunker down in my house and drink tea. I managed to find a place for the microwave to plug in - so I can make tea now. I like the fog. It's SO cool.
I want to spend my day thinking about these things... the good stuff. Not the chaos.