Sorry about the boredom factor.
I shouldn't even be here, but decided if I'm going to post, it needs to be my to-do list. Maybe it will motivate me knowing ya'll know what I should be up to.
- Pack up everything on kitchen bookshelves.
- Take all packed boxes downstairs.
- Fold laundry.
- Take Gracie for a walk.
- Pack the family for our weekend road trip.
- Make cookies to take on road trip.
- Wrap S.'s birthday presents.
- Send two business related e-mails. (Specific ones I've been putting off...)
- Make one specific business related phone call.
- At least start last class sample for Dec. 1st class.
- Make dinner... a tough one since I haven't had time to grocery shop this week.
There you go.
I'm printing this off and marking it off with a big fat red pen when I accomplish something.
Oh - and lookie at the sunrise I got to see this morning...