- My index finger is very sore from spray painting. I painted three chairs for the kitchen and recovered the seats.
- I bought grapes at Costco yesterday, but they're mushy. Bummer.
- Gracie has learned to sit at the threshold to the kitchen while I mop. She watches, but she doesn't come in. Good dog.
- S. has taken to wearing glitter. Lots of glitter. On her eyelids. In her hair. On her cheekbones. I'm picking my battles and letting this one slide.
- Tuesday is dumb mail day. Pizza coupons, silly flyers for businesses I'll never patronize and junk. I hate Tuesday mail.
- Washed my windows outside and power washed the outside of the house last night. Everything seems a little brighter today. (You would not believe how filthy my screens were...)
- Couldn't the fall shows just go ahead and start up now? I'm dying for new seasons of Survivor and Grey's Anatomy.
- There has been so much road construction around my house this summer. I can't get anywhere without having to go around construction. The road closest to my house is going to be done at the end of the week, I think. I hope. My house shakes on and off all day as the big equipment does its thing. I don't like that, having been in a few too many earthquakes during my California days. It will be good when they're done. Then I can go to the grocery store that's just up the street without having to detour blocks and blocks out of the way...
- Took the kids to the library today. I'm amazed at the great DVD collection they have. I brought home several newly released movies. It's always good to save a buck - free movies are great!
- It's windy and a bit stormy today - and it's supposed to drop to a high of only 65 degrees tomorrow... could it be that fall is really almost here?
- Ha! I fooled ya! I knew I was supposed to stop at ten.
Tuesday, August 29, 2006
Ten on Tuesday
I'm totally copying my friend Susie today... ten random thoughts.