- I need to mop the kitchen. It's been really hot here, which means Gracie has been drinking tons of water, which means there's tons of doggie slobber on the floor. I know. Gross.
- I have a class tonight that requires a handout with diagrams and written instructions. It's not going to make itself, but I just haven't been able to bring myself to start it yet.
- The sheets have finished washing and I need to take them outside to the clothesline to dry. I love air dried sheets.
- I told the kids we were going to start organizing things in our basement storeroom for a garage sale. I should be all over this one, since it's a good 10 degrees cooler in the basement. But I'm feeling hung up because I know I don't have enough boxes to accomplish what I want to. Am I the only person who gets paralyzed by lame excuses?
- My hair has been air drying for an hour or so. I should go do something with it. It's a fuzzy mess.
- The table needs to be wiped from the graham cracker and pudding snack that Savannah and Ethan just ate.
- I'm supposed to email a recipe to a friend... got to get to that today.
- I have layouts that need to go into an album I just brought home from the store last night.
- The sink is full of dishes.
- I need to figure out what I'm feeding my family for dinner tonight. I have the added challenge of not wanting to turn on the oven because it's so hot... and a husband who doesn't like salad. My next husband will like salad. It'll be a requirement.
Happy Tuesday, friends!
I'm off to get something done!