Monday, June 15, 2009

I know. Pathetic.

Here's what it comes down to:

My computer is lame.

And I am lamer.

And the combination of the two have created a dark void here on Thoughts From the Deep Recesses.

Even when I find the time to write, I stare at the blank screen with an equally blank brain.

I'm not sure what that's all about.

I am almost to the end of the school year. I am officially done with all my PTG responsibilities - the last school newspaper went out last week - the 6th grade memory book was delivered today and the slide show is out of my hands - complete and handed over to the committee doing the 6th grade reception tomorrow.

So I think maybe my brain will open up again now and there will be room for other thoughts.

And maybe, just maybe, blogger will let me post some pictures. I have lots of pictures to share.

And I'm planning to do 'a photo a day' again this summer because I enjoyed it so much two summers ago.

So I'll be around...

Yay for summer!

3 comments:

  1. Yeah !
    Loved your photo a day summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debbie12:25 PM

    Happy you're back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey-Just stopped in to say hi, I've been way too busy too.

    *Love* your new blog. Now I get to *see* your classes. :) You are so talented.

    ♥ Melissa~

    ReplyDelete

I love it when people talk back...