Friday, November 13, 2009

Emptying the memory card...

Ethan's Halloween costume... the babe magnet.

Kyler - ready to give out candy to little trick-or-treaters.

My freshman letterman... now if only he had the cash for the $300 lettermans jacket to put that lovely letter on... anyone need a babysitter?

Savannah and her friends scrapbooking at her birthday party...

Savannah's haul of LittleMismatched socks, undies and cammies... SO cute!

Ice cream sundaes... too bad I didn't manage to clear off the kitchen counters before I took this shot! Don'tcha love her hat? Another b'day present...

My favorite shot from her birthday photo shoot... 13 going on 20... She's such a great kid.

1 comment:

  1. Ahhhh.....finally! A photo of Ethan in his costume. Thanks for sending it out. It's even better than I had imagined. Did he get a lot of comments?

    ReplyDelete

I love it when people talk back...